There is so much at the Magic Kingdom for kids of all ages, but if you are especially wanting to focus on the younger ones, we've got a plan for you! It doesn't even use fastpasses, which could cut your time more, or, use them on the rides that get busier later in the day. Magic Kingdom is HUGE and if you don't have an idea of where you want to go and what you want to ride, the lines are going to get long, and you'll get frustrated. That's why we are here!
This plan starts at 9am (meaning, you've gotten through the parking lot, security, and are ready to ride at 9am) and goes to 12:30pm. You'll ride 11 rides all through out Magic Kingdom, meet Mickey and end just in time for a late lunch!
Need a touring plan for your older kids? Just click here!
Need touring plans for the whole family?
Click here 9 Attractions in 3 hours at Epcot
Click here for 10 Attractions in 3 hours at Animal Kingdom
Click here for 10 Attractions in 3 hours at Hollywood Studios
Ready? Grab your sunscreen, and be sure to do all of the rides in this order, to make the touring plan work for you!
1. Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theatre -- Mickey has a short break between magic
shows to meet his guests! He sings, dances and talks with you, too!
2. Magic Carpets of Alladin -- Watching out for the spitting camels!
3. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin -- Aim for the Z's! Help the Space ranger Corps
defeat evil Emperor Zurg! This is an awesome black light ride.
4. Mad Tea Party -- such a fun ride, even though it's so short! Climb aboard your favorite
teacup, and watch for the Dormouse!
5. Dumbo the flying Elephant-- This touring plan doesn't account for any time your child
might want to play in the circus themed play area, but it's a fun air conditioned stop if you
6. Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid-- This has such amazing animatronics! You'll
ride in a giant clamshell throughout Ariel's story.
7. Prince Charming Regal Carousal -- A huge carousel with different sized horses that you
never have to wait long to ride!
8. Peter Pan's Flight-- It's worth going through the interactive queue, there are some
amazing surprises there, before Tinkerbell sprinkles you with Pixie Dust and you fly over
9. It's a Small World-- a charming little boat ride through brightly colored areas
representing every country
10. The Many Advenures of Winnie The Pooh -- It's hard to get me off this ride. Ride along in
a honey pot on a blustery day! The interactive queue is fun for all ages!
11. Peoplemover-- This one is fun, you'll get to ride high above Tomorrowland and even get
to see a little bit of Space Mountain
12. Disney Railroad, Main Street Station -- Every single time we try and go on this it rains, or
has lightning, so we have never gotten to ride, but this is a fun little 20 minute (if you do
the full loop) ride all around the Magic Kingdom on a real narrow gauge steam engine!
Finish all of that by just after 12pm! After lunch you've got your whole afternoon, AND you still have your fast passes open to go back on favorite rides, or get to others you didn't have a chance for! Adventureland might be beckoning with the pirate treasure hunt, or maybe the hotel for a nap and a swim!
Don't forget to pick up your map at your Resort, or at the entrance to the park!