Have you ever wondered just how much you can do in a morning if you have a touring plan? Look at that map! Epcot is HUGE! Disney Magic Mommy is going to show you how you can make the most of a morning at Epcot, and do NINE attractions in 3 hours, including headliners. Even better? WITHOUT fastpasses, so you can save those for your afternoon when the lines get longer, or for park hopping!
We are starting out our day when the gates open. (That means, you are at the park, already through security and ready to roll!) Do these attractions in this order, and you're going to get to do NINE awesome things including headliners in just 3 hours! That includes walking time from place to place. There is so much to experience at Epcot, I hope you will have the chance to explore it, if you haven’t already.
Want to have a touring plan for the other parks? We've got a 4 week series for you!
Click here for 10 Attractions in 3 hours at Magic Kingdom
Click here for 10 Attractions in 3 hours at Animal Kingdom
Click here for 10 attractions in 3 hours at Hollywood Studios
Click here for Magic Kingdom Ages 2-6, 12 rides in 3 1/2 hours
Click here for Magic Kingdom Ages 7-12, 10 rides in 4 1/2 hours
It's important to start the morning off right. Do your best to get to the park with enough time to get through security before your starting time. Usually 30 to 45 minutes does the trick.
Epcot has the reputation for being a two day park, and yes, if you want to explore it all and linger in shops that is the case, but you CAN do a lot in just a few hours. Follow our plans, and you can do NINE things in just 3 hours! You'll be able to squeeze in a 10th if the line for Frozen isn't too long, or you plan to use a fast pass on it later. That includes walking from place to place. Follow the steps in order!
1. Spaceship Earth: A slow dark ride that takes you from the dawn of human intelligence, through the Renaissance and back to modern day.
2. Test Track: Create your own race car and put it through it's paces!
3. Meet Disney Pals at the Character Spot: I love this, because you can meet several characters, each separately. Usually, your choice is from the fab 5, each with a fun background you won't find anywhere else.
4. Soarin': take a flight through an amazing landscape
5. The Seas with Nemo and Friends: Nemo has run off from his class again...try and help the others find him!
6. Journey into Imagination With Figment: An adventure of all of the five senses with some fun activities afterward!
7. Club Cool: Cool off indoors with some free samples of cola products from around the world.
8. Frozen Ever After: A dark boat ride with some of the most advanced animatronics and special effects to date.
9. Gran Fiesta Tour: Over in the Mexico Pavilion, this is a fun little boat ride with Donald Duck as the star. I love the opening of the ride with the volcano, and the Aztec temple riding above you.
There you have it! NINE fun attractions in less than 3 hours. You can get in a tenth if you don't have to wait too long in the line for Frozen. This gives you an afternoon to wander around the other areas you want to see. I suggest instead of a big lunch, maybe snack your way around the World Showcase because of all of the delicious things you won't get to try in any of the other parks!
Don't forget to pick up your map at your Resort, or at the entrance to the park!