Have you ever wondered just how much you can do in a morning if you have a touring plan? Look at that map, The Magic Kingdom is HUGE! Disney Magic Mommy is going to show you how you can make the most of a morning at Magic Kingdom and do 10 attractions including headliners in just 3 hours. Even better? WITHOUT fastpasses, so you can save those for your afternoon when the lines get longer, or for park hopping!
We are starting out our day when the gates open at 8 am for Extra Magic House. (That means, you are at the park, at 8 am and ready to roll! If you are starting at 9, on a day with no extra magic hours, this plan will still work) Do these attractions in this order, and you're going to get to do TEN awesome things including headliners in just 3 hours! That includes walking time from place to place. There is so much to experience at the Magic Kingdom, I hope you will have the chance to explore it, if you haven’t already.
Want to have a touring plan for the other parks? We've got a 4 week series for you!
Click here 9 Attractions in 3 hours at Epcot
Click here for 10 Attractions in 3 hours at Animal Kingdom
Click here for 10 Attractions in 3 hours at Hollywood Studios
It's important to start the morning off right. Do your best to get to the park with enough time to get through security before your starting time. Usually 30 to 45 minutes does the trick.
Magic Kingdom Overview
When you hear the word's Disney World, whethere you are a Disney Novice, you a frequent visitor, chances are good you think about Cinderellas Castle, and Magic Kingdom. In fact, a lot of tourists call Magic Kingdom Disney World, even though the park has it's own name. With themed areas such as Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and more, there's an area for any taste, and a ride for any guest!
Follow our plans, and you can do TEN things in just 3 hours! That includes walking form place to place. Follow the steps in order!
1. Peter Pan's Flight: Enjoy the interactive queue and get sprinkled with pixie dust then take to the sky in a flying ship!
2. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: My personal favorite! Bounce along in a honey pot to a sweet tale of a rainy day!
3. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin: Fight Zurg and save the galaxy in this awesome interactive ride!
4. Space Mountain: An iconic Disney coaster!
5. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin: Go up! Go down! Avoid the spitting camel!
6. Big Thunder Mountain: Climb aboard the train in his family coaster
7. It's a Small World: A wonderful boat ride (air conditioning!) with a catchy song!
8. Seven Dwarves Mine Train: A fun coaster that gives you a glimpse of all those gems the dwarves are mining!
9. Mad Tea Party: An absolute Disney must! Climb into a giant teacup and spin round and round!
10. Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid: Board a clam shell and go under the sea to see how Ariel loses her voice, then gets her prince!
Finish all of that by just after 11am! We suggest an early lunch to avoid the crowds. Maybe you can get in at Be Our Guest, or another favorite, and not far from where you stop, Cosmic Ray's! After lunch you've got your whole afternoon, AND you still have your fast passes open to go back on favorite rides, or get to others you didn't have a chance for! Adventureland might be beckoning with the pirate treasure hunt!
Don't forget to pick up your map at your Resort, or at the entrance to the park!
Have you got a favorite first stop? Do you use a touring plan?
When not doing everything Disney, you can find me loom knitting, gardening and bargain hunting. After all, a dollar saved is a dollar towards Disney! I am not a Disney Vacation Planner, so I'll never be pushing my services, however on occasion I might post Amazon affiliate links. You won't pay a dime more, but buying through my links helps support the maintenance costs for the site.