Have you ever wondered just how much you can do in a morning if you have a touring plan? Look at that map! Hollywood Studios has a lot of little back areas that make for a lot of walking! Disney Magic Mommy is going to show you how you can make the most of a morning at Hollywood Studios and do TEN attractions in just 3 hours! Even better? WITHOUT fastpasses, so you can save those for your afternoon when the lines get longer, or for park hopping!
Want to have a touring plan for the other parks? We've got a 4 week series for you!
Click here for 9 attractions in 3 hours at Epcot
Click here for 10 attractions in 3 hours at Animal Kingdom
Click here for 10 attractions in 3 hours at Magic Kingdom
Click here for Magic Kingdom Ages 2-6, 12 rides in 3 1/2 hours
Click here for Magic Kingdom Ages 7-12, 10 rides in 4 1/2 hours
It's important to start the morning off right. Do your best to get to the park with enough time to get through security before your starting time. Usually 30 to 45 minutes does the trick.
We are starting out our day when the gates open. (That means, you are at the park, already through security and ready to roll!) Do these attractions in this order, and you're going to get to do TEN awesome things including headliners in just 3 hours! That includes walking time from place to place.
Hollywood Studios Overview
Hollywood Studios has a reputation for being a half day park especially now that so many attractions are closed to make way for Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land. It's not really, there is a lot to see and do if you take your time, but you CAN do a lot in just a few hours. Follow our plans, and you can do TEN things in just 3 hours! That includes walking form place to place. Follow the steps in order! There is so much to experience at Hollywood Studios, I hope you will have the chance to explore it, if you haven’t already.
1. Rockin Coaster with Aerosmith : Jump aboard your limo and race to the show!
2. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: Will you make it out alive?
3. Star Tours: The Adventure Continues: Help the Rebel Spy escape the empire in this 3D ride
4. Minnie and Mickey Starring in Red Carpet Dreams: Meet sorcerer Mickey and Hollywood Glamour Minnie
5. Toy Story Mania: Join the other toys in a fun carnival style 3D ride
6. Meet BB8 : The new Star Wars Universe cutie!
7. Meet Chewbacca: He growls! He hugs! He doesn't smell like a walking carpet!
8. Meet Kylo Ren: Let's hope you are wearing a shirt showing your support of the First Order
9. Star Wars Launch Bay: Check out the awesome movie props, watch a movie, get stopped by the Stormtroopers and trade with the Jawas!
10. Ride Star Tours one more time, or check out the next showing in the Star Wars theater now that you're in the Star Wars mood!
Finish all of that, and stop off for some lunch! Backlot Express has Star Wars themed food, FREE DRINK REFILLS and a great view of the Jedi Training if you still haven’t gotten your fill of Star Wars. That leaves you with 3 open fast passes and a while afternoon to explore the other wonderful things in Hollywood Studios!
Don't forget to pick up your map at your Resort, or at the entrance to the park!