Disney's Pop Century Resort is our favorite. There would be too many things to list as to why, but there's just such a relaxing feel there, and while it is a value resort, it's also very fun, and very family oriented. Here are 5 of our favorite things at Pop Century Resort!
1. The awesome outdoors decor. I'm sorry, but if this isn't just the coolest ever, what is? I love the decade by decade hit toys or fads. Check out some of these awesome surprises hidden around the resort!
2. Three pools, and a splash pad! Yes, the pools are basic, but they are more than fun enough, and if one is too crowded, chances are good another one won't be!
3. Everything Pop! Everything Pop is an awesome gift shop that leads into the food court area. I love both equally. The yummy delights to use a snack credit on, or the fun little things to look at and buy. The cast members are always so nice and helpful too, plus the pin trading is great!
4. The amazing view, and bridge over to Art of Animation take my breath away each time. We've seen huge sea turtles and all kinds of other things as we stroll along the bridge. At night, you can ever see the fireworks form Hollywood Studios!
5. Family activities are all over the place here! There's a scavenger hunt (We've not tried that yet) pop up events by the pool for kids where they can win prizes, hula or hustle lessons...you name it, they might be doing it! There's also a nighttime movie by the pool!
Have you ever stayed at Pop? What's one of your favorite things there? What's your preferred building?