Picture by Disney
Now that Season 1 of Ducktakes (Woo-oo!) is over, what I originally thought was a really good show turned into my thinking it is a PHENOMENAL show! Here are the Disney Magic Mommy Family’s Top 10 Favorite Things about Ducktales, season 1.
1. Webby bringing a grappling hook, and pillow traps to a Nerf fight. Awesome.
2. Launchpad! He might be the funniest, most clueless character who somehow always has the right timing, and the worst timing.
3. Darkwing Duck. Need I say more? But yes...we want more Darkwing Duck!
4. Mr. McDuck’s many treasures! It’s not just the gold and jewels, but what about that “other vault” where he’s got all the mystical, mythical things locked inside? That was awesome!
5. Old favorites like Gladstone (“Hey! Twenty dollars!”) Magika, and Gizmo and the Number One Dime!
6. Hewey, Dewey and Louie each having very different personalities. (Louie might be my favorite!)
7. Della Duck! The Della storyline running throughout season 1 made for some very interesting guesses in our house! Come on season 2!
8. Donald, often in black and white. I got such a laugh out of Donald in black and white. I also couldn’t believe that he had been an adventurer alongside of Scrooge!
9. Mrs. B. I never would have guessed that she was a secret agent. She’s still got her moves, right along side of Scrooge!
10. Scrooge McDuck’s Dad. Oh. My Goodness.
Did you watch Season 1? Did you love it as much as we did? If you havn't seen this yet, there are free episodes that rotate of Ducktales, and many other Disney shows as well on the Disney Now app!
Leave a Reply.