Can't get enough fun facts about your favorite place on earth? Me either! So here are 5 facts about Disney World that you might not have known!
1. While many of the rides at Magic Kingdom were copies (or similar versions) of Disneyland, Space Mountain was an original Disney World attraction. After its success, a version was opened in California.
2. Big Thunder Mountain is based on Monument Valley, Arizona. Each of the six passenger cars has a different name. Can you ride them all?
3. Magic Kingdom isn't just bigger than Disneyland, Caldarella's castle is much taller than Sleeping Beauty's! Aurora's castle is only 77 feet tall, Cinderella's is 189. Maybe Prince Phillip should expand a little?
4. Artificial smells are piped throughout the park, and vary depending on which section you are in!
5. Magic Kingdom is smaller than Animal Kingdom's parking lot! Aren't you so glad for a bus that drops you off near the entrance?
6. Prince Regal's Carousel was built in 1917.
Aren't those some fascinating facts? Next time you are chatting with another Disney fan, see how many of those they know!